Wipro q4 Results: India’s leading IT company, Wipro released its 4th quarterly results on 29 April 2022. The company had a consolidated profit of Rs 3,092.5 crore in January-March 2022. The company had a profit of Rs 2,974.1 crore a year ago. Total Y-Y growth is 4%.
Wipro MD and CEO Thierry Delaporte said that this year has been very good. In 2021-22, the company received a revenue of $ 1040 million (Rs 79.6 thousand crores). He said that this was the sixth consecutive quarter when the company’s revenue grew by more than three percent. Shares of Wipro are at a 31 percent discount from the record price of 52 weeks on the BSE.
Wipro Results Details:
- Wipro had a consolidated profit of Rs 3,092.5 crore in January-March 2022. The company had a profit of Rs 2,974.1 crore in the same period a year ago.
- The company’s consolidated revenue from operations grew 28 percent year-on-year to Rs 20860 crore in the March 2022 quarter.
- In the full financial year, Wipro’s profit grew by 12.57 percent year-on-year to Rs 12,232.9 crore in the financial year 2021-22. At the same time, revenue from operations increased by 28 percent to Rs 79,747.5 crore.
- According to Wipro’s Chief Financial Officer Jatin Dalal, the company added eight customers to the bucket worth more than $100 million (Rs 765.34 crore) in the financial year 2021-22. The company’s operating margin stood at 17.7 percent for the last financial year.
- In the financial year 2021-22, the company’s net income reached a record level of $ 160 million (Rs 12.24 thousand crores).
Wipro’s dividend Details:
Earlier, Wipro’s board had declared an interim dividend of Re 1 in January and Rs 5 in March. The company has said that it should be considered the final dividend.