Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) is a flagship programme of the government of India initiated in 2001 to achieve the Universalisation of Elementary Education (UEE). The main objective of SSA was to provide free and compulsory education for children aged 6-14.
In Gujarat Samagra Shiksha project(SSA Gujarat) is being implemented by the Gujarat Council of School Education (GCSE). It focuses on ensuring inclusive and equitable quality education from pre-school to the higher secondary stage under the Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) for Education.
This article will teach you how to use the SSA Gujarat portal, online Hajri, Registration Process, and many more. So keep reading the article.
Table of Contents
SSA Gujarat Online Portal Overview:
|Artical Type||Sarkari yojana|
|Portal Name||Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Gujarat (SSA Gujarat)|
|Launched by||Gujarat Elementary Education Council|
|Beneficiaries||Students and Teachers (Gujarat)|
SSA Gujarat Portal benefits:
- Gujarat Council of School Education (GCSE) has grown from an agency for implementing several projects in the state’s school education sector.
- Under Samagra Shiksha, all the 33 districts and 4 Municipal Corporations in Gujarat are covered.
- A decentralized Management structure is adopted for effective implementation of the projects.
Key Features Available on SSA Gujarat Portal
- School Monitoring App
- Home Education
- Teacher Attendance
- Attendance Of Students
- Student Report
- Attendance Marking Time
- Gis Mapping
- Ssa Gujarat Online Mark Entry
- Teacher Report
- Student Attendance
- E-Class (On Vande Gujarat Channel)
- Ssa Gujarat Teacher Profile
- Transport Facility
- Ssagujarat.Org Aadhar Wise
- Periodic Assessment Test
- Online Circular
- Teacher Training
- Ssa Gujarat Child Tracking System
- Unit Test Mark Entry
- Migration Monitoring System
- Teachers’ Attendance
SSA Gujarat online attendance system:
Let us now know how you can celebrate the attendance on the SSA Gujarat online Hazri website link-
- Users should visit the official SSA Gujarat online portal ssagujarat.org.
- On the homepage, select the option online attendance system.
- The portal will be redirected to the login page.
- Here enter your username and password.
- After logging in, you will reach the dashboard of this website, where you can mark your online attendance.
- So in this way, you can mark your online attendance on the SSA Gujarat online Attendance portal.
How to download the SSA Gujarat Online Hazri Application?
Gujarat SSA Online Attendance Portal has its Application for smartphones as well. If you want to download their app, then follow the steps given below –
- To download the SSA Gujarat Hazri Application, you must open the app store on your mobile phone.
- After opening the app, you must search SSA Gujarat Attendance in the search section.
- Now the mobile Application will be open on the mobile phone.
- Click on the installed option to download the SSA mobile application.
- So in this way, you can download the SSA Gujarat online attendance application on your mobile phone.
- With the help of this Application, you can get benefit from all types of education-related services.
After reading this article, we hope you have received detailed information regarding the SSA Gujarat Portal Registration. After reading this article, if you have any questions or queries about booster dose or precaution dose, please ask them by commenting below.
We will try to answer all your questions and queries as soon as possible. If you want to read more helpful articles like this, don’t forget to bookmark our website.