NVSP Portal 2022: India is the most prominent democratic in the world. And which government will be formed in the country is decided by the country’s people by giving their vote, and it is a fundamental right granted by the country’s constitution to its citizens.
And so, the National Voter Service Portal (NSVP) was started by the Indian government for the convenience of the people. Through this portal citizens can apply for the Voter ID, Check the application Status for the Voter ID, Download the Voter ID Card, apply for correction in the Voter ID Card, etc. The portal was launched on 25th January 2015, on the occasion of National Voters’ Day.
In this article, we have shared detailed information about National Voter Service Portal. To get detailed information about the NVSP Portal, you must read this article until the end.
NVSP Portal 2022 overview:
|Name of the portal||National Voter Service Portal (NSVP)|
|Concerned Ministry||election commission of india|
|Date of launch||25th January 2015|
|Potential Users||indian citizens|
Services Provided at NVSP Portal:
The NVSP Portal offers a wide range of services to help Indian and Non-Indian Residents participate in the country’s election process. The main goal of NVSP is to offer some primary services, including:
- Registration as a new Voter.
- Registration as Overseas Voter.
- Deletion of Objection in Electoral Roll.
- Correction in Electoral Details.
- Transposition within Assembly Constituency.
- Migration to another Assembly Constituency.
- Download E-EPIC or Voter ID Card.
- Search in Electoral Roll.
- Download Electoral Roll pdf.
- Know your Assembly Details, BLO/Electoral Officer Details, and Political Party Representatives.
- Track Application Status.
- Links to States/UT CEOs.
How to register at NVSP Portal?:
To register on the NVS Portal, follow the given steps:
- To register on the NVSP portal, first, you need to visit the official website – www.nvsp.in
- After visiting the website, click on the ‘registration‘ button.
- After clicking on it, you will be asked to fill in your mobile number or e-mail address.
- After filling in any of them, you need to Verify an OTP.
- Once your mobile number or e-mail is verified, you will be redirected to a webpage, and here you can create a strong password for your account.
- Next, enter the CAPTCHA code, check the term and conditions, and tap on the option of ‘Register Account.’
- After clicking the ‘Register Account button, you will be redirected to another webpage where you will see the button ‘Welcome.’ You are required to tap on the same button.
- After clicking on the ‘welcome‘ option, you will see a pop-up asking you to fill in your Name and Surname, select State or UT where you reside, and your Gender. After filling in the necessary details, tap on the ‘Submit’ button.
in this way, you can successfully register on the NVS Portal
How to Login at NVSP Portal?
To login yourself on the National Voter Service Portal, the following mentioned steps are to be followed:
- To login into the NVSP portal, you must visit the official website: www.nvsp.in/
- Next, click the ‘login‘ button on the website’s home page.
- After clicking on ‘login’, you will be asked to log in credentials.
- Enter these details and enter the CAPTCHA verification code as displayed on the screen.
- Once the CAPTCHA code is verified, click the ‘login’ button.
In this way, you can login to NVSP Portal
How to Apply For Voter ID at NVSP Portal?
follow the given step by steps to apply for Voter ID at the NVSP Portal:
- first, you need to visit the official website www.nvsp.in
- Once you have visited the website, you must log in to the NVSP account.
- After you have logged into the NVSP portal account, you will be redirected to the other webpage, where you will come across the option of ‘New Voter Registration’. Click on it.
- After clicking on it, you will be pivoted to the other webpage showing the button ‘Let’s Start’. Just tap on this button.
- Next, you will be asked questions like ‘Are you applying for the Voter ID the first time?’ and ‘Are you a citizen of India?’ After clicking on ‘yes’ for both questions, tap on the ‘Save and Continue option.
- Lastly, the webpage will ask you to fill in the required credentials, upload the required documents, and finalize the application.
- After success filling up the application form, submit it and save the reference ID for future use
How to Status Check at NVSP Portal?
The following given steps you track and check the status on the National Voter Service Portal:
- To track and check the status on the NVSP portal, visit the official website www.nvsp.in
- Next, login into your registered account.
- After logging into the portal, you must click the ‘track application status’ Option.
- Next, enter your reference ID or name in the data field.
- After entering the necessary details, click the ‘track status’ button.
- Lastly, you can see the expected information on your screen.
How to Download Voter ID at NVSP Portal?
Following given steps, you can download the voter ID at the National Voter Service Portal:
- visit the official website www.nvsp.in
- Next, you need to log in to your registered account.
- After logging in, top on the ‘download EPIC’ Option.
- You will be asked to enter your registered mobile number and request an OTP.
- Once the OTP is verified, click the ‘download EPIC’ button.
- After that, your digital voter ID will be automatically downloaded into your device.
I hope you earned helpful information from this article. Suppose you have doubts or questions regarding NVSP Portal or face any trouble with the Registration process, comment below. We are happy to help you.