Har Ghar Tiranga (हर घर तिरंगा): This year, it will be exceptional, just because India will celebrate the 75th anniversary of independence this time. And India will mark it as “Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav” on the occasion of 75 years of independence.
On this occasion, the Government of India wants to associate every house with the country’s pride – our national flag, “Tricolor”. Therefore, on the occasion of this 15th August celebration, the government has started the ‘Har Ghar Tiranga Abhiyan‘.
In this artical, we inform you about how you can participate in this Abhiyan and how can you make this Amrit Mahotsav more glorious? So read the artical thoroughly to know all the information.
Table of Contents
Har Ghar Tiranga campaign overview:
‘Har Ghar Tiranga’ is a campaign under the aegis of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav to encourage people to bring the Tiranga home and to hoist it to mark the 75th year of India’s independence.
How to participate Har Ghar Tiranga campaign
You must follow the step-by-step guide to participating in the ‘Har Ghar Tiranga’ campaign.
- first, go to the official website https://harghartiranga.com/
- on the homepage, click on ‘Pin a Flag.’
- Log in by filling in your details or use your social media accounts
- after that Allow your location access
- Pin a Flag in your location.
- after a successful Pin, you have received a certificate whit your name.
- download and save this certificate.
in this way you can join this campaign.
how to Upload a Selfie with a Flag:
To upload Selfie with a Tiranga flag, you need to follow the given step-by-step guide.
- first, go to the official website harghartiranga.com
- Click on ‘Upload Selfie.’ A dialog box opens.
- Enter your name.
- Drop down a file or browse to upload it.
- Click Submit.
We hope you have received in-depth information about Har Ghar Tiranga (हर घर तिरंगा) yojana. Even after reading this article, if you have more questions or queries related to this, ask them by commenting below; we will try to answer all your questions and queries as soon as possible.