Download CoWIN Vaccine Certificate: It was a historic achievement for India when 90% of India’s adult population had received the first dose of the Covid vaccine, and Over 75% of India’s adult population is fully vaccinated against COVID-19. To provide easy proof of vaccine administered to people, the govt of India gives a vaccine certificate issued by the Cowin portal.
A vaccination certificate is verifiable proof of vaccination that you can use to establish that you have been vaccinated in cases where any such requirement is specified.
I have shared a detailed guide about downloading the Vaccine Certificate by various methods in this article. So read the article till the end.
|Portal||Co-WIN or Cowin.Gov.In|
|Portal Type||National Gov ernment Portal|
|Launched on||16 January 2021|
|Launched by||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India|
|Benefit||Registration for Vaccination, Vaccine Certificate Download, Vaccine Certificate Correction, Vaccine Certificate Verification & many more.|
Table of Contents
Download CoWIN Vaccine Certificate:
Post-vaccination, a digital vaccination certificate will get generated. Anyone Can download this Cowin vaccine certificate in just one click with the Cowin Portal. Also, You can download the Covid 19 vaccine certificate from the below options as well.
- Cowin website
- Umang app
- Digilocker App
- Aarogya setu app
Below are the steps to download Cowin vaccine certificates from each above method.
download the Cowin vaccine certificate from the Cowin Portal( Cowin.Gov.In):
To download the vaccine certificate using Cowin Portal , you have to follow the following step-by-step procedure.
- visit the cowin.gov.in portal
- Signin/register your profile using your mobile number and OTP
- Find the certificate tab under your name
- Click on the Download tab, and the certificate will get downloaded on your device.
download a COVID-19 vaccination certificate on WhatsApp:
You can now download your COVID-19 vaccination certificate from WhatsApp.
- Open WhatsApp and send a “Hi” message on this +91 9013151515 number.
- After you send p a message, the bot will display a list of topics related to COVID-19. You will see “Download Certificate” in the second line of the list. So, type “2” and send.
- The bot will again display three options, so you need to type and send “3.” The third option says that you want to download the vaccine certificate.
- An OTP will then be sent to your number, which you will be required to send on the chat.
download the Cowin vaccine certificate using the Umang app:
To download the vaccine certificate using Umang app, you must follow the following step-by-step procedure.
- Download & install the Umang app from the play store or app store.
- Signin and search for the “what’s new” section in the App
- Click on Cowin and select download vaccine certificate
- Enter mobile number and verify it with OTP
- Confirm the name and download the Cowin vaccine certificate
Download Covid Vaccine Certificate by using Mobile Number
- Visit the cowin.gov.in.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Enter the “OTP” received on your mobile number.
- Click the Download Vaccine Certificate button.
- Download and save the certificate for future use.
download the Cowin vaccine certificate using the Digilocker app:
To download the vaccine certificate using the Digilocker app, you must follow the following step-by-step procedure.
- Download & install the Digilocker app from the play store or app store.
- Complete the Register in the Digilocker application
- Select the central govt tab and click on the ministry of family health and welfare (MoFHW).
- Click on “Vaccine Certified”
- Enter 13 digit reference ID
- Now Click the Download button and download the Cowin Vaccine certificate
download a Cowin vaccine certificate using the Aarogya Setu app:
To download the vaccine certificate using the Aarogya Setu app, you must follow the following step-by-step procedure.
- Download & install the Aarogya Setu app from the play store or app store.
- Signin using your mobile number
- Click on the Cowin tab
- Clicks on the vaccine certificate option and enter your 13 digit beneficiary reference ID
- Download the Covid 19 certificate.
After reading this Cowin certificate download article, we hope you have earned detailed information regarding the Cowin Portal. If you have any questions or queries related to the Cowin Portal, then feel free to ask it by commenting below. We will try to answer all your questions and queries as soon as