Cowin Portal: The Co-WIN Portal was launched on 16 January 2021 by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. The main objective of this portal is to help people for covid 19 vaccination registration.
Besides this, cowin.gov.in Portal provides various services to Indian citizens; you will get the detailed information regarding the portal, so keep reading this article until the end.
Table of Contents
cowin.gov.in Portal Overview:
|Portal Type||National Government Portal|
|Launched on||16 January 2021|
|Launched by||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India|
|Purpose||To provide vaccination registration and many other services related to SARS-CoV-2 vaccination|
|Benefit||Registration for Vaccination, Vaccine Certificate Download, Vaccine Certificate Correction, Vaccine Certificate Verification & many more.|
|Available Languages||English, Hindi, Marathi, Malayalam, Bengali, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Punjabi, Assamese, Gujarati and Priya|
How to register in Cowin Portal:
Required Documents for Registration :
All the documents required for registration on Cowin Portal are as follows:-
- PAN card
- Aadhar Card
- voting card
- driving license
Registration Fees :
If you register your vaccination through Cowin portal, you will not have to pay any fees because the covid vaccine has been made available free of cost by the government in all government hospitals. So beneficiary citizens whose financial condition is not well can also get their vaccination. On Co-WIN Portal, you will get the list of all hospitals registered under Govt.
But in case you choose private hospitals, you will have to pay Rs.250/- per dosage.
Cowin.gov.in Self Registration proses 2022 (co-win login):
Vaccination registration step-by-step procedures are bulleted below; check out the following steps and follow them carefully.
- Step I. To register for the Covid Vaccine, you must visit the Co-WIN Portal, i.e. cowin.gov.in.
- Step II. Post visiting, you have to click on the Register/Login option on the home page
- Step III. after that will be redirected to another webpage where you will be asked to fill in the Mobile Number, enter the mobile number and tap on the option of Get OTP.
- Step IV. now you will receive an OTP on the entered Mobile Number, fill in the OTP and tap on the button of Verify & Proceed.
- Step V. Now the registration form will open in front of you, enter Name, choose Gender, enter Year of Birth, choose Photo ID Proof and enter Photo ID Number, fill in and choose the required credentials and then tap on the button of Add.
After completing all these steps, you will successfully register for the vaccination. You will get the date and time for the vaccination through SMS; you can visit the nearest vaccination centre to get vaccinated.
Download Covid-19 Vaccine www.cowin gov.in certificate download free
Post-vaccination, your digital vaccination certificate will get generated. This certificate is downloadable and printable, and you can also save it for future uses.
A vaccination certificate is verifiable proof of vaccination that you can use to establish that you have been vaccinated in cases where any such requirement is specified.
To download the vaccine certificate, you have to follow the following step-by-step procedure and download your vaccination certificate.
- Step I. visit the cowin.gov.in portal.
- Step 2 – Next, log in to your profile using your mobile number and OTP.
- Step 3 – After you have logged in, click on the certificate option under your name.
- Step 4 – Click on the Download tab, and the certificate will get downloaded on your device.
NOTE: After downloading your Covid vaccination certificate, check your name, adhaar card number, date of birth, vaccine name, dose, etc.
How To Download Covid Vaccine Certificate With Mobile Number
Individuals can easily download the vaccination certification online through a mobile number with the help of the following steps.
- First, visit the official website, i.e., cowin.gov.in.
- After that, Sign up for your account by using your phone number.
- After entering your mobile number, you will receive OTP in your registered mobile number.
- Enter opt in the box.
- Next, your screen will show the page to download the 1st and 2nd dose vaccine certificate.
- Scroll on the page and click on the “show certificate ” option.
- Click on the “Download ” option and save it for later use.
After reading this cowin certificate download article, we hope that you have earned detailed information regarding the CoWIN Portal. If you have any questions or queries related to the Cowin Portal, then feel free to ask it by commenting below. We will try to answer all your questions and queries as soon as
How to access cowin portal outside India?
The beneficiaries would need to be registered on the Cowin portal, and they can do so by using their passport as an identity document for registration.
Where can I download the vaccination certificate?
You can download the vaccine certificate through the Cowin portal or Arogya Setu app.