Agnipath Scheme, Agniveer, Agnipath yojana 2022, Agneepath Scheme, Agnipath Recruitment 2022.
Agnipath Scheme: To keep our armies young, fit, and dynamic. The Government of India has announced a new scheme named the Agneepath Scheme. However, Government said that this new scheme would revolutionize our Armed Forces in the coming years.
Below in this artical, we share detailed information regarding Agneepath Scheme. So, if you want helpful information regarding Agniveer yojana, read this artical thoroughly.
What is the Agnipath scheme:
Agnipath Scheme in the Indian Armed Forces is a scheme wherein selected candidates will be enrolled as Agniveers for four years period. On completion of the four years, Agniveers will go to the society as a disciplined, dynamic, motivated, and skilled workforce for employment in other sectors to pursue their career in a job of their choice.
Based on organizational requirements and policies promulgated by the Armed Forces, Agniveers will be offered an opportunity to apply for enrolment in the permanent cadre after completing their engagement period. Of these, upto 25% of Agniveers will be selected to be enrolled in the Armed Forces as a regular cadre.
The scheme provides an avenue for Indian youth desirous of serving the country to get recruited into the Armed Forces for a short duration. The scheme enhances the youth profile of the Armed Forces.
Agnipath scheme features:
- Opportunity to serve the Nation as Agniveers through enrolment in the Armed Forces.
- Enrolment of all soldiers/sailors and airmen through the Agnipath scheme.
- Pan India merit-based recruitment.
- Four years tenure
- Attractive monthly emoluments and handsome “Seva Nidhi” package.
- Opportunity to apply for enrolment in a regular cadre.
- Based on merit and organizational requirement, upto 25% of Agniveers can be selected
- as regular cadres through a central, transparent, rigorous system after four years.
what are advantages of Agnipath scheme:
advantages for Armed Forces:
- Improved battle preparedness through transformative evolution with energetic, fitter, diverse, more trainable, and resilient youth suited to the changing dynamics.
- Selection of the best with a rigorous and transparent selection process.
- Youthful profile by an optimal balance of youth & experience.
- Endeavor to harness benefits of SKILL INDIA by induction from tech Institutes.
advantages for Individuals:
- Opportunity for youth to fulfill the dream of joining the Armed Forces and serving the Nation.
- Imbibe military discipline, motivation, skill, and physical fitness.
- Resume so unique that an Agniveer will stand out in the crowd.
- Smooth integration into society with skill sets, certification, and diplomas/higher Education/credits.
- A good financial package makes him more stable than his civilian counterparts.
- Confident & better citizens by military training, team-building ethos & camaraderie forged over the years.
advantages for Nation:
- National integration is based on unity in diversity with equal opportunity for youth, including women from all regions.
- Nation-building through empowered, disciplined & skilled youth with military ethos in civil society.
Agnipath scheme Eligibility and Recruitment:
- Minimum Age Limit – 17.5 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 21 Years
- Candidates will be selected based on the Physical, Medical, and Training programs.
- The Scheme also aims to harness the “Skill India” initiative by enrolling candidates qualified in /T//Diploma holders in the future with the necessary skills for certain technical trades.
Agnipath scheme financial package(Agniveer Salary Per Month Details):
Composite Annual Package
- Ist year package approx. Rs. 4.76 Lacs.
- Upgradation upto approx. Rs. 6.92 Lacs in 4th year.
Risk & Hardship, Ration, Dress, Travel allowances as applicable.
- 30% of monthly payments to be contributed by individuals.
- The equal amount was matched & contributed by the Government.
- Corpus of approx Rs. 11.71 Lacs after four years, exempted from Income Tax.
- Non-contributory life insurance cover of Rs. 48 Lakhs.
- Additional Ex Gratia of Rs. 44 Lakhs for death attributable to service.
- Pay for an unserved portion for upto four years, including the ‘Seva Nidhi’ component.
- Compensation is based on % the disability laid down by medical authorities.
- One time ex-gratia of Rs. 44/25/15 Lakhs for 100%/75%/50% disability, respectively,
- ‘Seva Nidhi’ package on completion of four years.
- Skill Gained Certificate.
How to Apply For Agnipath Scheme 2022:
Step 1: Applicants need to visit the official website of the Indian Armed Forces
Step 2: Check the Home page for the latest updates.
Step 3: Search the Agnipath Scheme 2022 Link and Click on it.
Step 4: Enter Details in the Application Form.
Step 5: Upload Documents and Pay Application Fee.
Step 6: After that, click on Submit button.
Step 7: Download Agnipath Yojana Recruitment Form PDF.
Step 8: Take a printout of the Agnipath Scheme Form for future references.
Agnipath scheme FAQs
Is the Agnipath scheme likely to be opened to women?
Yes, women under the given age limit are open for Agniveer entry, while there is no particular reservation for women under this scheme.
When will Agneepath recruitment start?
The first Agnipath entry rally recruitment will start from September – to Oct 2022.