pmkisan.gov.in status 2022 | PM Kisan KYC Status | PM kisan status list | PM Kisan Status 2022 | pm kisan status check | PM Kisan 11th instalment.
PM-KISAN is a central scheme objective to provide financial help and ensure minimum income to the poor farmer families of the country. PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was launched by our honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi on 1st February 2019.
Under the PM-Kisan yojana, financial help of Rs 6000 is provided annually to all the landholder farmer families. This Rs 6000 is delivered in three equal instalments of Rs 2000 each.
So far, 10 instalments have been credited to the farmers under this scheme, and farmers are waiting for the 11th instalment under the PM Kisan Yojana. Through this artical, we share complete information about PM Kisan Status 2022. Via this, you can quickly check your status.
Table of Contents
Pm Kisan Yojana Overview:
|Scheme Name||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Launched by||Central Government|
|Department||Indian Agriculture Department|
|Scheme Launched in||1st February 2019|
|Total Money release till date||75000 Cr INR|
|Installment Amount||Rs. 2000|
Benefits Of PM Kisan Yojana:
- Under the PM Kisan scheme, Farmers will receive the aid of 6,000 rupees directly to their bank account.
- The benefits of this scheme are available in all states of India except West Bengal.
- The Indian government is improving the income of farmers through this yojana.
- Under the PM Kisan scheme, the government ensure a minimum income guarantee for farmer families.
- Farmers can use this subsidy to purchase seeds and food for their crops.
How To Apply PM Kisan 2022 at pmkisan.gov.in:
What Are The Documents Required?
Farmers willing to apply for PM Kisan Yojana in 2022 must have the required documents below.
- Aadhar Card
- PAN card
- original land documents
- Residence proof
- Passport size photo
- Agriculture land papers
How To Apply PM Kisan Samman Nidhi:
Follow the steps below to apply online for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. ,
- Visit the official website of PM Kisan:- pmkisan.gov.in.
- After this, go to the Farmer’s Corner present on the website’s home page.
- Now click on “New Farmer Registration”.
- Now enter your Aadhar number and then fill out the captcha code. After filling in the captcha code, click on “click here” to continue.
- Now fill out the registration form by clicking on “YES” on the details.
- Save the form by filling in the information asked in the application form.
In this way, your application for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will be completed.
PM Kisan Status 2022:
Follow the steps given below to check PM Kisan Status.
- First of all, you have to go to the pmkisan.gov.in website.
- Click on Farmers Corner on the right side of this website.
- Now you have to click on Beneficiary Status.
- You have to fill in all the details like the Aadhar number mobile number to check your Beneficiary Status.
- After the process is completed, you can check your name on the list.
How to update your pmkisan.gov.in KYC?
Farmers who did not complete the PM Kisan KYC Process will not be able to get PM Kisan’s next instalment.
the E-KYC deadline for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana has been extended to 310May 2022. So don’t miss the last chance to complete Kisan Yojana KYC.
It is easy to complete KYC through Aadhaar OTP, and you can also complete it from your mobile. Below we have given steps to complete KYC through Aadhaar OTP.
- First, Visit the official pm kisan portal – pmkisan.gov.in.
- After this, click on the “KYC option “, visible on the home page.
- Now Enter Your Registered Mobile Number and click on Login.
- After that, enter the OTP Received, and further enter your Aadhar Card Number.
- A new OTP will be received on the mobile number linked to the Aadhar Card, asking for your confirmation of E KYC.
- Now enter the received OTP on the given section, and your process is complete.
नोट: केंद्र सरकार ने ओटीपी आ रही कुछ दिक्क्तों की वजह से Aadhaar based eKYC को अस्थायी रूप से निलंबित कर दिया है। जिसे जल्द ही फिरसे शुरू किया जायेगा।
PM Kisan KYC Update Through CSC:
To complete PM Kisan KYC through CSC, follow the given steps.
- First, search and visit the nearest CSC centre from your location.
- Then, asked them for the updated KYC document for PM Kisan Account.
- After that, they log in to your Account through Biometric details
- Now update your KYC details and submit the application form
- after that, you will receive a message on your mobile about the confirmation of the details
So in this way, you can easily do PM Kisan KYC Update with CSC Login.
Edit Aadhar Failure Record in PM Kisan 2022
- Visit the official website.
- Scroll down to ‘Farmer Corner’.
- Then click on “Edit Aadhar Failure Record“.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Enter the required details such as Aadhar Number and other mentioned details.
- After that, click on the search button.
- Then you will be able to edit the Aadhar Number.
How To Check Pm Kisan 11th Kist Status?
Farmers can check the money of the 11th installment of the Samman Nidhi in the following way.
- First of all, you should go to the official website of pm kisan pmkisan.gov.in.
- Now click on the option of “Beneficiary Status” in the option of Farmers Corner.
- Now enter your Aadhaar number and click on Get Data.
- Now your PM Kisan Status will come openly.
- In this way, you will check your PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 11th installment money.
PM Kisan Status 2022 FAQs
Pm Kisan 11th Kist Kab Tak Aayegi?
According to the information released by the government, the 11th instalment of PM Kisan Yojana will be given very soon to the beneficiary farmers. According to news reports, the 11th instalment will be paid in April 2022.
What is PM Kisan Samman Nidhi yojana?
PM Kisan is a central government-funded scheme; The main purpose of the scheme is to provide financial help and ensure a minimum income guarantee to the poor farmer families of the country.
How to Check PM Kisan Status 2022?
To Check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status, visit the pm kisan portal and scroll down to the farmer’s corner. Click on ‘Beneficiary Status’ and enter the required details.