eHRMS Manav Sampada Portal: UP eHRMS Portal was launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. If you reside in Uttar Pradesh and are a government employee, this portal will benefit you in various ways.
In this artical, we will share the Registration and the log-in procedure of UP Manav Sampada Portal; also, you will learn the UP ehrms upsdc.gov.in step-by-step registration guide; knowing all about the Manav Sampada Portal, an individual must have to keep reading this article. So read the complete artical to know all the information.
UP Manav Sampada portal:
|Portal||eHRMS Manav Sampada|
|Beneficiaries||Uttar Pradesh Government Employees|
|Launched By||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Services||Leave Online Apply, Online Complaints Registration & more|
The eHRMS Manav Sampada Portal of Uttar Pradesh, i.e. ehrms.upsdc.gov.in UP, is used by Government employees of Uttar Pradesh. The online services, i.e. Online Application for Leave, Online Application for Transfer, E-service book, Performance Evaluation and Filing Online Complaints, are available on the portal.
If you want to avail yourself of these services, you just have to visit the official website of eHRMS Manav Sampada Portal, which is ehrms.gov.in.
Manav Sampada UP Employee Registration:
Steps for the Manav Sampada UP Employee Registration are as follows, check them out and learn about the ehrms.upsdc.gov.in Registration step-by-step procedure.
Step 1. To do the Manav Sampada UP Registration, visit the official website, i.e. @www.ehrms.upsdc.gov.in.
Step 2. Post visiting the official website of Uttar Pradesh Manav Sampada Portal, a tab of Registered Employees will be visible; tap on the same and get redirected to another webpage.
Step 3. Post redirecting to another webpage, an option related to the ehrms upsdc.gov.in Registration will be visible, tap on the same option.
Step 4. Post tapping on the option mentioned earlier will ask you to enter the required credentials, fill in the required details and complete the Manav Sampada UP Employee Registration process.
Steps for Uttar Pradesh Manav Sampada Portal Login, i.e. www.ehrms.upsdc.gov.in Login, are as follows; check them out and learn how an individual can Login into the Uttar Pradesh Manav Sampada Portal.
Step 1. visit the official website of Manav Sampada Portal Uttar Pradesh ehrms.upsdc.gov.in.
Step 2. Post visiting the portal, the “eHRMS Login” option will be visible at the top right corner of the webpage; tap on the option.
Step 3. Post tapping on the option, a pop-up will be visible before you where you will be asked to choose/select the User Department; fill in User ID & Password. Do all the asked stuff and tap on the option of Login after filling in the CAPTCHA code to complete the procedure of Login.
How to use Manav Sampada Portal to apply online Leaveeave:
- Open the official website of eHRMS, i.e. ehrms.nic.in
- Go to the link to Features.
- In the dropdown list, you will see the option of Online Leave.
- Fill in the details in the section Apply for Leave.
- Choose the option of Application for Fresh Leave or Leave Extension.
- Fill out forms like Reporting Officer, Leave Type, From Date, To date, Leave Days, and Other details.
- Upload attachments and click Save.
- After the employee applies for Leaveeave, reporting officer will approve or reject Leaveeave, and the employee can see the leave status whether it has been approved or cancelled by the reporting officer. Reporting officer can forward the request for Leaveeave to the higher authority to verify.
How to download eHRMS App or Manav Sampada App
- Go to the official website of eHRMS, i.e. ehrms. nic. in
- Click the link Mobile App for Android.
- A new page will open, showing you two download links for two different apps.
- One is the eHRMS App to Get your Service Book Details. Another one is eTransfers Latest Transfer Orders.
- The download link provided in front of each App will land you on the play store page, where you can easily install the App.
This way, we have gotten detailed information regarding the ehrms upsdc.gov.in Registration and Login. Even after reading this article, if you have any questions or queries related to the ehrms.upsdc.gov.in UP, then feel free to ask them by commenting below; we will try to answer all your questions and queries soon as possible.