WB Swasthya Sathi Scheme: The West Bengal CM Mamta Banerjee started the ‘Swasthya Sathi’ scheme based on medical insurance on December 30, 2016.
The scheme provides basic health cover of up to five lakh rupees per family per annum to the financially weak families of West Bengal to access quality health services.
The Swasthya Saathi scheme is applicable even in the Kovid-19 period. Eligible beneficiaries can use the scheme to cover various health issues without spending any money.
Table of Contents
swasthya sathi yojana 2022 highlights:
|article name||Swasthya Sathi Yojana|
|state name||West Bengal|
|Department Name||Health Department|
|Objective||Providing health assistance to all citizens of West Bengal|
|beneficiary||all citizens of the state|
|profit amount||5 lakh rupees|
Benefits of Swasthya Sathi Scheme:
- Under this scheme, eligible families will get a medical insurance cover of Rs 5 lakh per year.
- The scheme is based on a smart card facility; hence, the process is cashless and paperless.
- All existing diseases, including covid-19, have been included in this scheme.
- All the family members of the applicant are involved in this, no matter how big the family is.
- The eligible beneficiaries are not required to pay for any services under the scheme.
- The state government has taken responsibility for premium payment in the Swasthya Sathi scheme, so the beneficiaries need not pay the premium.
- Applicants can avail of online services by visiting the official website.
Other Government Schemes:
WB Swasthya Sathi Registration 2022 :
Health Partner Scheme ( স্বাস্থ্য সাথী অনলাইনে আবেদন) Eligibility Criteria 2022:
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal State.
- Applicants should not be registered under any other health scheme.
- An applicant who comes under the BPL category is also eligible.
- The applicant must have all the necessary documents.
Documents required for Swasthya Sathi Scheme:
- Aadhar Card
- permanent residence certificate
- Pan card.
- BPL certificate
- Registration certificate from any medical organization
- Any authorized document issued by the state government
Online Registration Process for Swasthya Sathi Scheme:
- Go to the official website of Swasthya Sathi Scheme https://swasthyasathi.gov.in/.
- Then you have to click on the apply online option given in the main menu.
- Now a drop-down list will appear under the apply online tab.
- Then click on the fourth option given in the list.
- Swasthya Sathi Yojana Form will open on your screen, in which you have to fill in all the requested information carefully.
- Finally, click on submit button to complete the registration.
- In addition, you will receive a registration number. Save it for further use.
How to Apply Offline for Swasthya Sathi card :
to apply for a Swasthya Sathi card, you will need to follow the given steps:
- Visit any government hospital or medical center.
- Request the application form of Swasthya Sathi Yojana and fill in the mandatory information.
- After this, add the required documents and submit them back.
How to check Swasthya Sathi card status online:
- Visit Swasthya Sathi’s official data website. https://data.swasthyasathi.gov.in/SSDataSearchLogin.aspx
- Now click on the “FIND YOUR NAME” tab to continue.
- Enter your mobile number and OTP code.
- Double-check the information and click on submit button.
- The system will display the Swasthya Sathi Beneficiary status on the screen.
The official mobile app of Swasthya Sathi is available in Google Play Store with the Swasthya Sathi name and Swasthya Sathi logo. Users can download this app on android mobile. If it is already installed, you can update the app from Google Play Store.