CSC registration , CSC portal login, CSC status check, csc new registration 2022, digital seva registration Seva CSC Kendra 2022.
CSC Registration 2022: common Service Centres (CSC) scheme is launched under the Digital India mission by the Government of India. CSCs are the access points for delivering essential public utility services, social welfare schemes, healthcare, financial, education, and agriculture services, apart from a host of B2C services to citizens in rural and remote areas.
It is a pan-India network catering to the country’s regional, geographic, linguistic, and cultural diversity, thus enabling the Government’s mandate of a socially, financially, and digitally inclusive society.
If you want to apply for the Common Service Centres (CSC), here in this article, we have shared complete information about the CSC Registration 2022 process and how you will get your ID and Password. So definitely read this article thoroughly.
Table of Contents
CSC Online Registration 2022:
Anyone who wants to start Common Service Center needs to fulfill all the eligibility specified by the government.
Eligibility for CSC Registration Online Registration:
The Eligibility criteria for Common Service Center are given below-
- The applicant person should be local.
- The applicant’s age should be more than 18 years.
- Applicant should have passed Matriculation level examination or equivalent from recognized board.
- The applicant should have proficiency in reading and writing the local language.
- Must have basic knowledge of the English language and computer skills.
- The applicant should have his own or a rented shop.
- Applicant should have a computer, a printer and a means of internet.
Document Required For CSC Online Registration:
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- bank passbook
- Email ID
- mobile number
- educational documents
- passport size photo
- canceled check
How to Apply for Telecentre Entrepreneur Course(TEC):
If you want to apply for CSC, you must first have a TEC certificate number. Without Telecentre Entrepreneur Course (TEC) certificate, you cannot apply for CSC.
That’s why we have given information about getting the TEC certificate number below.
- First of all, go to the website of Telecentre Entrepreneur Course cscentrepreneurin
- Then click on the Login With Us link given on the website
- Then click on the register button below Certificate Course in Entrepreneurship and click on Login As Guest.
- Now a form will appear; feel up all required details.
- Then the course module will come in front of you; study it.
- Give the final exam after the completion of the course.
A total of 50 questions will be asked in CSC TEC Final Exam! In which it is necessary to get 50% marks to pass.
CSC new Online Registration 2022:
To register on CSC, simply follow the following steps:
- Visit the URL http://register.csc.gov.in
- Click on the “Click here to apply” button displayed on the homepage.
- Enter your aadhaar number, select the authentication type and add the Captcha Text. Click on the “Submit” button.”
- After aadhaar authentication, your aadhaar information will be displayed along with the form.
- fill in the details under the Kiosk, Banking, Document, and Infrastructure tabs.
- Review your details and click on the “Submit” button to register yourself, and an application ID will be generated.
- You will receive an acknowledgment email regarding the successful completion of your application on your registered email address.
After submitting the application form, the applicant will receive an email on their email account regarding the successful submission of their application.
How to Check CSC Registration Status:
- First of all, you have to visit the official portal of CSC register.csc.gov.in.
- On the home page, click on “Account Status” below the “Apply” option
- Now enter your Email, Registration ID, and Aadhaar Number on the open page.
- After entering the information, click on the “SUBMIT” button.
- Now CSC Registration Status will open in front of you.
What is CSC?
The common Service Centres (CSC) scheme provides a centralized collaborative framework for delivering services to citizens through CSCs, besides ensuring the systemic viability and sustainability of the Scheme.